Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Question about copy backup

Question about copy backup

Boyan

If I need to perform a backup for a server for a 2 week
period. I need to backup all data everyday. Shall I use
normal backup or copy backup? I think both can work but
since I never start a backup set, so copy backup may be
better. Can you give your oponion? Thanks.

Boyan

Doom

"Boyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:13f401c4e775$467725e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If I need to perform a backup for a server for a 2 week
> period. I need to backup all data everyday. Shall I use
> normal backup or copy backup? I think both can work but
> since I never start a backup set, so copy backup may be
> better. Can you give your oponion? Thanks.
>
> Boyan

Are you using the crappy backup utility that comes with Windows? Buy Veritas
Backup Exec and just set up a normal backup.