Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA + (Security) Question Again

MCSA + (Security) Question Again

TLC

IF i'm already a MCSA+(Security),
After upgrade to MCSE, will i be automatically be a MCSE+Security
or need to take another exam to become MCSE+Security?

Thanks!

T-Bone

"TLC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> IF i'm already a MCSA+(Security),
> After upgrade to MCSE, will i be automatically be a MCSE+Security
> or need to take another exam to become MCSE+Security?

In order to function as an MCSE you have to be good at finding the answers
to problems on your own. But I'll give you a hint: Go to the MS site and
compare the exams required for the two certifications.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

kpg

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\18216.htm (12/17/2004 8:32:27 AM)
>#
> "TLC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> IF i'm already a MCSA+(Security),
>> After upgrade to MCSE, will i be automatically be a MCSE+Security
>> or need to take another exam to become MCSE+Security?

> In order to function as an MCSE you have to be good at finding the answers
> to problems on your own. But I'll give you a hint: Go to the MS site and
> compare the exams required for the two certifications.
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

You try to confuse!

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Visit www.MCNGP.com for a change to win!

Frank Askew

If you have already passed CompTia Security+ then you
have to go to
http://www.comptia.org/certification.../ms_signup_for
m.aspx and enter you comptia id and your mcp id, fill out
the form and then it will be submitted to Microsoft to
upgrade your cert to MSCE Security. If you have any
questions e-mail me.

Frank