Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > What will be better choose in certification path?

What will be better choose in certification path?

Grzegorz Gruza

Welcome,

I will try to complete MCSA.2003 certification. Now I am in a half of way
and I would like to get advice, what is better choose:
1) First finish MCSA.2000 - I need for it only 70-218, and then pass upgrade
exam 70-292.
2) Pass 70-290 and 70-291, which I have missed for MCSA.2003.

Could anybody get me an advice? Maybe one exam is much more difficult then
others?

Regards

--
Grzegorz Gruza

Wayne

Check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp and

Also check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-218.asp and
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp.

Then decide which is easier, it all depends on your level of knowledge.
--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
- Matt Groenig

"Grzegorz Gruza" <gruza@spamerom_niepriv4.onet.pl> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Welcome,
>
> I will try to complete MCSA.2003 certification. Now I am in a half of way
> and I would like to get advice, what is better choose:
> 1) First finish MCSA.2000 - I need for it only 70-218, and then pass
> upgrade exam 70-292.
> 2) Pass 70-290 and 70-291, which I have missed for MCSA.2003.
>
> Could anybody get me an advice? Maybe one exam is much more difficult then
> others?
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Grzegorz Gruza

Wayne

Check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp and

Also check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-218.asp and
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp.

Then decide which is easier, it all depends on your level of knowledge.

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"