Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Exam 70-270 SP2?

Exam 70-270 SP2?

Mark

Hello

Since I've been an administrator for a couple of years already (Windows NT
4, 2000, 2003) I think it's time to certify. I think it's the best choice
to start with the XP (70-270) exam and have bought a book for it. Now I was
wondering if the exam is based on the Windows XP Pro version with or without
SP2?

Furthermore all tips are welcome on the exam.

thanks alot

Mark

Wayne McGlinn

No, it's not service pack specific.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
"When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
- Matt Groenig

"Mark" <m@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eZa%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> Since I've been an administrator for a couple of years already (Windows NT
> 4, 2000, 2003) I think it's time to certify. I think it's the best choice
> to start with the XP (70-270) exam and have bought a book for it. Now I

was
> wondering if the exam is based on the Windows XP Pro version with or

without
> SP2?
>
> Furthermore all tips are welcome on the exam.
>
> thanks alot
>
> Mark

Steve

Yes they test on XP PRO.
They test on the OS, not on patches or SP's
Good luck to ya.

"Mark" wrote:

> Hello
>
> Since I've been an administrator for a couple of years already (Windows NT
> 4, 2000, 2003) I think it's time to certify. I think it's the best choice
> to start with the XP (70-270) exam and have bought a book for it. Now I was
> wondering if the exam is based on the Windows XP Pro version with or without
> SP2?
>
> Furthermore all tips are welcome on the exam.
>
> thanks alot
>
> Mark

Marin Frankovic

As i recall, without SP2