Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > WIN2K Exam Retirements

WIN2K Exam Retirements

remyj

I took the first few exams for WIN2K MCSA certification a
couple years back and still have 70-218 to take to complete
the designation. Does anyone know where Microsoft hides the
retirement dats for the WIN2K exams? Any idea how much
longer 70-218 will be available?

erdem.enust

there is no retirement schedule for the Win2k exams, at the moment
The exam policy of the Microsoft;
Microsoft will anounce the schedule one year prior to retirement.

Erdem ENUST
MCSA

"remyj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0ea501c4dbba$d0b63aa0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I took the first few exams for WIN2K MCSA certification a
> couple years back and still have 70-218 to take to complete
> the designation. Does anyone know where Microsoft hides the
> retirement dats for the WIN2K exams? Any idea how much
> longer 70-218 will be available?

remyj

Thanks. That takes a little pressure off. Now I can get
back to procrastinating!

Re: Exam Retirements John S MCSD 2 07-03-2003 05:26 PM
Re: Exam Retirements John S Microsoft Certification 2 07-03-2003 05:26 PM

Advertisments