Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > about dumps

about dumps

Wayne McGlinn

I don't even know if you'll bother looking back here after asking us to help
you cheat, but if you do, try going to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp and reading what the
objectives are for this exam. If you don't know or are unsure about some of
the objectives, go to
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...us/default.asp
and research the areas you're weak in.
Using braindumps simply shows a lack of confidence in your level of
understand about Windows 2003 and will ultimately result in you loosing any
job you get with your qualification and general devaluing of the
certification.
Try doing it the hard, but correct, way, you'll benefit much more in the
end.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"sachin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:a0e501c4d525$2e26fdb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
> 290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.
>
> Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
> are available.
>
> Thanks in advanced.

Jtyc

> > I take mine in the bathroom
> Then you would not qualify to work with JTYC.

*shudders*

Consultant

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/35-craphead.htm

"sachin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:a0e501c4d525$2e26fdb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
> 290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.
>
> Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
> are available.
>
> Thanks in advanced.

Mike T.

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:6pqqd.41$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I take mine in the bathroom
>>

> That's a little disgusting. You take yours in the bathroom? From where do
> you bring them?
>
> I *leave* mine in the bathroom...the toilet, specifically.

Ever do an upper-decker?

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Ken Briscoe

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Mike T. <root@127.0.0.1> rambled:

> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:6pqqd.41$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I take mine in the bathroom
>>>

>> That's a little disgusting. You take yours in the bathroom? From
>> where do you bring them?
>>
>> I *leave* mine in the bathroom...the toilet, specifically.
>>

> Ever do an upper-decker?

I'm on steroids, so yeah. I also liken post-Mexican food bathroom
extravaganzas to batting practice, when it's relatively easy to land an
upper decker. But the Holy Grail of any crapper worth his salt is a triple
decker...landing some on *top* of the tank. I've yet to accomplish this, but
it's not for lack of trying. Maybe I need some more Human Growth Hormone...

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com