Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > about dumps

about dumps

sachin

Hi All,

From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.

Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
are available.

Thanks in advanced.

catwalker63

<GARBAGE FLUSHED>

F O A D A S S F U C K I N G T R O L L!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

yes, you are a tool.

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:35:13 -0800, "sachin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
>290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.
>
>Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
>are available.
>
>Thanks in advanced.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

lowdes

I take mine in the bathroom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yes, you are a tool.
>
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:35:13 -0800, "sachin"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
>>290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.
>>
>>Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
>>are available.
>>
>>Thanks in advanced.

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in news:6pqqd.41
$(E-Mail Removed):

> I take mine in the bathroom

Then you would not qualify to work with JTYC.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP
MCNGP #43

"I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

Ken Briscoe

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6pqqd.41$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I take mine in the bathroom

That's a little disgusting. You take yours in the bathroom? From where do
you bring them?

I *leave* mine in the bathroom...the toilet, specifically.

T-Bone

"sachin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
> 290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.

I would think using MS's own source material would be better than whatever
you can come up with.

Ohhh... Unless you meant "taking" not "giving". In that case you are an
assfscker.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

FrisbeeŽ

sachin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
> 290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.
>
> Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
> are available.
>
> Thanks in advanced.

The sekret URL is coded below. Shhhh... we can't just let anyone have
access to it.

..- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

--
Fris " http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) " beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:%23iUH$(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> The sekret URL is coded below. Shhhh... we can't just let anyone have
> access to it.
>
> .- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

I'm not even going to bother....but I think I only need one guess...

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

catwalker63

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In news:%23iUH$(E-Mail Removed),
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> The sekret URL is coded below. Shhhh... we can't just let anyone have
>> access to it.

> I'm not even going to bother....but I think I only need one guess...

PLEASE DON'T START THIS AGAIN!!! My eyes are still a little wonky from
the last time!