Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-290

70-290

navin seneviratne

I am due to take the Windows Server 2003 exam, what i cant
find anywhere is how many questions are in the exam ?
Could anyone who has taken the exam please tell me?

Thank you

pebbe

navin seneviratne wrote:
> I am due to take the Windows Server 2003 exam, what i cant
> find anywhere is how many questions are in the exam ?

From 45 to 65 questions

Tom Anderson

I just took the 70-290 exam last Saturday, Mine was 40
questions.

harry

Hi,

They just changed it from 35 to 55 questions (in time for
me to take it).