Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Which modules, please?

Which modules, please?

Steve

Hello

I am presently studying for an A+ (Comptia exam) in Repair
and Maintenance and another in Network+.

Will somebody please advice if these modules will count
towards the MCDST. If not, are they more likely to help
gain the MCSA certificate?

All comments appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
..

T-Bone

"Steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Will somebody please advice if these modules will count
> towards the MCDST. If not, are they more likely to help
> gain the MCSA certificate?

Learning how to use the tools at your disposal to answer your own questions
is the best way to help with your certificate.

I would "advice" you to look here:

www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp
www.google.com

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

louval

Cannot count that with MCDST but MCSA that would be
counted as an elective exam assuming you've already passed
that exam.

louval