Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FindControl method doesn't work

FindControl method doesn't work

ani

I have a datalist control in my aspx page(this is
paginated and everytime submits to itself). I am calling a
function within my datalist that returns a html control
(radio button ) in the form of the string. I also have asp
server controls(labels) in the datalist. When the form is
processed, I am retrieving the values of the radio buttons
through Request.form. To retrieve the values of the asp
server controls , I am using FindControl method. But this
is written in the Page_Load method, so it returns the
values of the current page before the page gets submitted.
I want the values after the page gets submitted. How do I
retrieve them.
If I use onserverclick on my button (which is a html
control with rollover capability <a href>) , the onclick
doesn't work fine for validating the html controls. I
don't have runat=server on my form tag when I have onclick
attribute on the button. I am new to asp.net. Please help!!