Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > What are the procedure to get Certified

What are the procedure to get Certified

Roice Allan

Hi.. I wish to get the advantages and drawbacks between
MCSA and MCSE certification. Why is it expensive for us
developing countries to get a certification? our standard
of living is too low for us to pay for books and get the
examination. Moreover, it is just almost impossible for us
to use the self paced methods cause the books cost alot/.
I also wish to know what i have to do with respect to time
how long i will take to get MCSA?

were are you

T-Bone

"Roice Allan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
<inquiry snipped>

All of your questions can be answered by the great oracle,
www.microsoft.com.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

TechGeekPro

On Nov 3, 2004 at 5:11am "Roice Allan" blathered:

> Hi.. I wish to get the advantages and drawbacks between
> MCSA and MCSE certification. Why is it expensive for us
> developing countries to get a certification? our standard
> of living is too low for us to pay for books and get the
> examination. Moreover, it is just almost impossible for us
> to use the self paced methods cause the books cost alot/.
> I also wish to know what i have to do with respect to time
> how long i will take to get MCSA?

Boo hoo hoo.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

Steve

You have to fly to Redmond, Washington and ask for Bill Gates. Then you have
to suck his wee-wee in front of all his co-workers and employees then you get
your MCSE
Hope that helps.

"Roice Allan" wrote:

> Hi.. I wish to get the advantages and drawbacks between
> MCSA and MCSE certification. Why is it expensive for us
> developing countries to get a certification? our standard
> of living is too low for us to pay for books and get the
> examination. Moreover, it is just almost impossible for us
> to use the self paced methods cause the books cost alot/.
> I also wish to know what i have to do with respect to time
> how long i will take to get MCSA?

procedure as argument in procedure AlexWare VHDL 2 10-23-2009 09:14 AM
Should I get certified Mad_mike MCSD 8 08-11-2004 07:41 AM
Why get Certified Saad MCSD 13 04-13-2004 06:47 PM
OT: Can I get certified for Bra.Net? =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 07-29-2003 03:01 AM

Advertisments