Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Am I ready for 70-290 ?

Am I ready for 70-290 ?

JaR

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:12:05 +0100, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
Sphere bellowed:

>>> only semi?

>>non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale

> oh great a frog.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

'E is not a slimy little Frog, 'e is a slimy little Belgian!

Hercule P.

>'E is not a slimy little Frog, 'e is a slimy little Belgian!

What's a Belgian?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>'E is not a slimy little Frog, 'e is a slimy little Belgian!

> What's a Belgian?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

something on the menu at the local IHOP....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Frisbee®

>> 'E is not a slimy little Frog, 'e is a slimy little Belgian!

> What's a Belgian?

A delicious breakfast item.

--
Fris "But only if it's female, of course" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

J.R. Jones

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, The Poster
Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> Climbed on a soapbox and declaimed...
> >'E is not a slimy little Frog, 'e is a slimy little Belgian!

> What's a Belgian?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Fweeeeeet!!!

Failure to slurp the robot. Five yards and loss of down.

JaR
Zebra Candidate

pab

Yes ... I was ready. I get it.

b0uNcE

que tontos que soys XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
> >> 'E is not a slimy little Frog, 'e is a slimy little Belgian!

> > What's a Belgian?

> A delicious breakfast item.
>
> --
> Fris "But only if it's female, of course" bee®, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.com
>
> Certaholics

Neil

did you hear "b0uNcE" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#psXw881EHA.3908
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> que tontos que soys XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yo quiero Taco Bell!

si usted va a fijar en una lengua con excepción de inglés, intento algo que
hablo. ¿Quizás 'pig latin'?

--
Neil MCNGP #30