Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Am I ready for 70-290 ?

Am I ready for 70-290 ?

pab

Consultant wrote:
> because you appear to be semi-retarded

What more ??

> "pab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Consultant wrote:
>>
>>>you will fail
>>>

>>????
>>explain please.
>>

>>>"pab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

exactly

"pab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant wrote:
>> because you appear to be semi-retarded

> What more ??
>>

>> "pab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>????
>>>explain please.

pab

Consultant wrote:
> exactly

No more .. ? it's very poor.

> "pab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Consultant wrote:
>>
>>>because you appear to be semi-retarded

>>What more ??
>>

>>>"pab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:%(E-Mail Removed). ..

>because you appear to be semi-retarded

only semi?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

pab

>>because you appear to be semi-retarded

> only semi?

non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale

>> exactly
>
>No more .. ? it's very poor.

By any chance is your real name wong?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

pab

>>>exactly

>>No more .. ? it's very poor.

> By any chance is your real name wong?

et toi

Consultant

l'avaler et avoir fermé la baise en haut

"pab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OY%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
>>>because you appear to be semi-retarded

>> only semi?

> non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale

>> only semi?
>
>non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale

oh great a frog.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

pab

>>>only semi?

>>non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale

> oh great a frog.

no