Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCDST Accreditation for MCSA Elective

MCDST Accreditation for MCSA Elective

minime

Hi all,

I have one more exam to take to gain my MCDST, Im using it
as an elective to my MCSA..

Anyone now if it is an automatic accreditation to my MCSA
once I have passed my final exam for MCDST or to I have to
apply for accreditation like you have to do with A+ and
Network+ Exams?

Cheers

Bobby

Hi minime,

Since MCDST is from MSFT as in MCSA, it will automatically counts toward
your MCSA as elective unlike the A+ or Network+ as these are from CompTIA.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"minime" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have one more exam to take to gain my MCDST, Im using it
> as an elective to my MCSA..
>
> Anyone now if it is an automatic accreditation to my MCSA
> once I have passed my final exam for MCDST or to I have to
> apply for accreditation like you have to do with A+ and
> Network+ Exams?
>
> Cheers

bblak

"minime" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:11e301c4b84a$4963bb60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I have one more exam to take to gain my MCDST, Im using it
> as an elective to my MCSA..
>
> Anyone now if it is an automatic accreditation to my MCSA
> once I have passed my final exam for MCDST or to I have to
> apply for accreditation like you have to do with A+ and
> Network+ Exams?
>
> Cheers

.....paah...no need for the cheek

Sorry but I didn't know which one to post on... relavance!

Im sorry if it's effected you!

MCDST as MCSA elective Steve Davis MCSA 15 12-04-2008 03:08 PM
MCDST elective MCSA? Neil MCDST 3 10-11-2007 05:49 PM
Thinking about the MCSE accreditation after 11 years in IT =?Utf-8?B?QURBZG1pbg==?= MCSE 26 09-09-2005 09:22 PM
MCDST as MCSA elective Chris MCDST 5 02-03-2004 02:04 PM
MCDST as MCSA elective Chris MCSA 2 02-02-2004 04:37 PM

Advertisments