Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Exam 70-270

Exam 70-270

Tom

I have less tahn a week to prepare for this exam so I am
doing lots of practice exams but I have no idea of what a
passing score is - does anybody else know? % score would be
most helpful.

Many thanks

catwalker63

"Tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:0af801c4b205$de03ad20$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have less tahn a week to prepare for this exam so I am
> doing lots of practice exams but I have no idea of what a
> passing score is - does anybody else know? % score would be
> most helpful.
>
> Many thanks

GOOGLE!!!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Hec

Hi Tom,

You need at least a 700 out of 1000 to pass. I took it and passed back in
July.

"Tom" wrote:

> I have less tahn a week to prepare for this exam so I am
> doing lots of practice exams but I have no idea of what a
> passing score is - does anybody else know? % score would be
> most helpful.
>
> Many thanks

AlexBlade

I think that the passing score is 700

"Tom" wrote:

> I have less tahn a week to prepare for this exam so I am
> doing lots of practice exams but I have no idea of what a
> passing score is - does anybody else know? % score would be
> most helpful.
>
> Many thanks

Versatel - News

AlexBlade schrieb:
> I think that the passing score is 700
>
> "Tom" wrote:
>

>>I have less tahn a week to prepare for this exam so I am
>>doing lots of practice exams but I have no idea of what a
>>passing score is - does anybody else know? % score would be
>>most helpful.
>>
>>Many thanks

Her in Germany, by a test from Thompson Prometric Center is the passing
score 700 Points.

MFG
Michael Amm

Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

Hi,

700 is now the classical score to have for nearly all exams...

The exam 270 is a logical exam where you have to know the product, and
particularly all new functions that XP has over windows 2000!

Bye.

--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
MVP Exchange,SQL/Server