Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Software Update Services Client Message

Software Update Services Client Message

MWarren

I've installed SUS on my 2nd server. It appears to be working fine. What I
did see the other day was a message on the clients machine that asked him to
call administrator at 1177 if there were guestions about restarting. Where is
this message stored so I can edit it for the proper instructions and
extensions. I've looked through the web errors but can't find anything there.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Michael Warren

MWarren

Oops! An old visual basic script was running on reboot. ! Sorry for taking up
space.