Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Com1212

Com1212

Ajithkumar

dear sir

i need to know the answer for one question can you please
do that.

why need to update hardware and operating system?

Because it is obvious you have no clue about computers or
how they work. Just do it!!!

Patrick Dickey--MSN Beta Tester

And the less smarta$$ed comment is, that as computers evolve, the Operating
System has to evolve to take advantage of the new features, and changes.
The software manufacturers have to evolve to take advantage of the Operating
System and new features of the computer. Finally, the Hardware manufacturers
have to evolve to take advantage of the new features of the Operating System
and software manufacturers..
Patrick

--
Smile... Someone out there cares deeply for you...
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:342d01c4abb0$99168440$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Because it is obvious you have no clue about computers or
> how they work. Just do it!!!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Patrick Dickey--MSN Beta Tester
climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> And the less smarta$$ed comment is, that as computers evolve, the
> Operating System has to evolve to take advantage of the new features,
> and changes. The software manufacturers have to evolve to take
> advantage of the Operating System and new features of the computer.
> Finally, the Hardware manufacturers have to evolve to take advantage
> of the new features of the Operating System and software
> manufacturers.. Patrick

Ye flipping ghods. Still looking to produce that "GREAT MCP" I see. That
would have been funny if it wasn't so bloody lame.

JaR