Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Exam 70-210 score requirements

Exam 70-210 score requirements

David

Can anyone tell me about this test, the time, score
required to pass and study material. I've been studying a
college book on Windows 2000 and other example test question.

nerd32768

news:230201c49dfb$c17a0cd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me about this test, the time, score
> required to pass and study material. I've been studying a
> college book on Windows 2000 and other example test question.

You have plenty of time to finish plenty of questions, and there is plenty
of study material
FYI: go to bookpool.com, and get the sybex book at half price

I have never run anywhere close to running out of time on
a MCP/MCSE exam. Now if your going for a MOS (or MOUS)
you will probably come pretty close to time expiring
everytime.

message