Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > what do u recommend

Reply
Thread Tools

what do u recommend

 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2004
which exams do u recommend taking first 70-271 or 70-
272??? and why do u suggest it??
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2004
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:5d6d01c4922d$9a9eab90
$(E-Mail Removed):

> which exams do u recommend taking first 70-271 or 70-
> 272??? and why do u suggest it??


i believe that the number 271 comes before 272. but sometimes 2 and 2 is 4.
and sometimes 2 and 2 is 5.it keeps changing.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
SJ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-05-2004
Depending on your experience level, you may find 271 easier than 272
or 272 easier than 271. Take a look at the objectives on Microsoft's
site and see what's familiar.

There's nothing that says you must take either one first.

sj
www.certquest.net

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<5d6d01c4922d$9a9eab90$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> which exams do u recommend taking first 70-271 or 70-
> 272??? and why do u suggest it??

 
Reply With Quote
 
T-Bone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-07-2004
"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> i believe that the number 271 comes before 272. but sometimes 2 and 2 is

4.
> and sometimes 2 and 2 is 5.it keeps changing.


2 and 2 is only 5 for large quantities of 2.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Doom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-07-2004

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns955AC4DC2934rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16.. .
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:5d6d01c4922d$9a9eab90
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> which exams do u recommend taking first 70-271 or 70-
>> 272??? and why do u suggest it??

>
> i believe that the number 271 comes before 272. but sometimes 2 and 2 is
> 4.
> and sometimes 2 and 2 is 5.it keeps changing.
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
> http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp


You try to confuse.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-07-2004
babbling on and on again "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>
> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns955AC4DC2934rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16.. .
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:5d6d01c4922d$9a9eab90 $(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> which exams do u recommend taking first 70-271 or 70-
>>> 272??? and why do u suggest it??

>>
>> i believe that the number 271 comes before 272. but sometimes 2 and 2
>> is 4.
>> and sometimes 2 and 2 is 5.it keeps changing.
>>
>> --
>> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
>> http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
>> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

>
> You try to confuse.
>
>
>


...successfully

--
Neil MCNGP #30
the "curious" hair on the soap of society
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why so many article don't recommend BUFFER? krby_xtrm VHDL 1 11-22-2005 04:26 PM
Recommend an Access Point? Kardon Coupé Wireless Networking 1 03-03-2005 10:34 PM
Recommend a magazine about .NET as professional as FoxProAdvisor or even more! Hamed ASP .Net 2 04-10-2004 07:04 PM
Recommend a magazine about .NET as professional as FoxProAdvisor or even more! Cor Ligthert ASP .Net 1 04-10-2004 03:34 PM
Re: What programming language do you recommend? Joel Finkel ASP .Net 0 08-03-2003 08:50 PM



Advertisments