Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > am i legitime enough for MCSA

am i legitime enough for MCSA

nightwish

hi, i'm shaquille from Lebanon. I've studied 2 majors and
ranked first(communications)..now i HAVE TO present my
2152 & 2126 this summer..i have no experience whatsoever
and i find these tests bigger than me,somehow..i studied
the books in some details..so, u think i'll survive 210
and 218 without experience ?
got : A+ hardware :50/70
A+ software :77/80
net+ :750/900
please some help over here.. !

infinityq451991

You should be ok I suggest settup a test enviroment to learn and study for
the test that is what I did. Especially 210 that is just basic windows 2000
test. Just get Win 2000 and install it on a machine. I suggest Sybex books
they are very good they have step by step instructions how to do setup and
other features. For the 218 test you might have to do a couple things extra
like setup a Domain and setup Active Directory. I did not have much
experience with 215 which is Win 2000 Server but I passed. You just have to
study and understand the theory and be able to do basic trouble shooting.