Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > exam cram2

exam cram2

tim

Are the Exam Cram2 books good as a study guide?

rob

I have found them to be good study guides if you have
knowledge already. If you don't then I would recommend
Sybex or MS Press.

./DMc

MS Press aren't that good at all ... more like overviews
of the subject that actual techinical details

exam cram 2 and sybex are about yr best bet , keep with
transcenders and testkings to find the level of skill
required to pass the exams

../DMc

catwalker63

"./DMc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:37b301c48f76$3db7dff0$(E-Mail Removed):

> MS Press aren't that good at all ... more like overviews
> of the subject that actual techinical details
>
> exam cram 2 and sybex are about yr best bet , keep with
> transcenders and testkings to find the level of skill
> required to pass the exams
>
> ./DMc

Tesking is for A S S F U C K E R S!!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."