Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > need free book on 70-292

need free book on 70-292

hammad

i need free book on 70-292 can any one give me website
adress.my email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
thanks in advance

Free book? no such thing
Go to www.amazon.com and buy one you cheap ASSHAT

Brian

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Free book? no such thing
> Go to www.amazon.com and buy one you cheap ASSHAT

I wonder if amazon will ship to Pakistan?

Pakistan has computers?

Do you think you are smart guy`s ?? Remember that
Pakistan and India provides more software that you
americans are able to do. And Microsoft Comp. ..hou many
employ. are american born ??? Ha-Ha....Think at that at
night

catwalker63

<(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:3dc001c49e38$bf6bb280$(E-Mail Removed):

> Do you think you are smart guy`s ?? Remember that
> Pakistan and India provides more software that you
> americans are able to do. And Microsoft Comp. ..hou many
> employ. are american born ??? Ha-Ha....Think at that at
> night

I have no idea what you just said but you sound bitter. Are you bitter?

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>>>I wonder if amazon will ship to Pakistan?

> Do you think you are smart guy`s ?? Remember that
> Pakistan and India provides more software that you
> americans are able to do. And Microsoft Comp. ..hou many
> employ. are american born ??? Ha-Ha....Think at that at
> night

Huh?

Oh, gotcha.

Here you go;