Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA Question

MCSA Question

Romain FETTES

Hi all,
I passed 70-210 end of may 2003, for some private reason I wasn't able to
continue the certifications.
my question now is, if this exam still counts toward MCSA 2000/2003
certification ? I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

thx

Romain from Luxembourg

TechGeekPro

On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:

> I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

--
Tech "Amazed Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Doom

> On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:
>
>> I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

> And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

Maybe he used dumps.

Bobby

Hi Romain,

Yes. 70-210 is the client exam that is included in MCSA 2000 and MCSA 2003.
When you are ready to continue your MCSA track, you will have to decide which
version to proceed and choose your networking exams accordingly. At the
meantime you are already certified as MCP.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"Romain FETTES" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I passed 70-210 end of may 2003, for some private reason I wasn't able to
> continue the certifications.
> my question now is, if this exam still counts toward MCSA 2000/2003
> certification ? I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.
>
> thx
>

> Romain from Luxembourg

SumJuan

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:
>
>> I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

> And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

A braindump for MS' site would be too much for anyone to learn!!

--

//sj

romain

Hi Bobby,
Thanks for the response, that's exactly what I wanted to know !

To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
have nothing intelligent to contribute !

Rom

"Bobby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi Romain,
>
> Yes. 70-210 is the client exam that is included in MCSA 2000 and MCSA 2003.
> When you are ready to continue your MCSA track, you will have to decide which
> version to proceed and choose your networking exams accordingly. At the
> meantime you are already certified as MCP.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Bobby
>
> "Romain FETTES" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > I passed 70-210 end of may 2003, for some private reason I wasn't able to
> > continue the certifications.
> > my question now is, if this exam still counts toward MCSA 2000/2003
> > certification ? I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.
> >
> > thx
> >

> > Romain from Luxembourg

Will S

The full info you needed...

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

On 18 Aug 2004 03:02:35 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (romain) wrote:

>Hi Bobby,
>Thanks for the response, that's exactly what I wanted to know !
>
>To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
>have nothing intelligent to contribute !
>
>Rom
>
>"Bobby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> Hi Romain,
>>
>> Yes. 70-210 is the client exam that is included in MCSA 2000 and MCSA 2003.
>> When you are ready to continue your MCSA track, you will have to decide which
>> version to proceed and choose your networking exams accordingly. At the
>> meantime you are already certified as MCP.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Bobby
>>
>> "Romain FETTES" wrote:
>>
>> > Hi all,
>> > I passed 70-210 end of may 2003, for some private reason I wasn't able to
>> > continue the certifications.
>> > my question now is, if this exam still counts toward MCSA 2000/2003
>> > certification ? I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.
>> >
>> > thx
>> >

>> > Romain from Luxembourg

----------------------------
dontpanic

chmod a+x /bin/laden: Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden.

TechGeekPro

On Aug 18, 2004 "romain" blathered:

> To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
> have nothing intelligent to contribute !

Google: "mcsa 2000 2003 requirements".
If intelligence were a requirement, you'd have to quit posting here.

--
Tech "'I can research' Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Brian

"romain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
> have nothing intelligent to contribute !

You know damn right!