Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Show your patriotism !

Show your patriotism !

Helper

Be patriotic - Buy vouchers from 100% American company
Amazon.com NOT FROM INDIANS who run GetCertified4Less.com

http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq

- Helper.

Netwerkz

"Helper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:476e01c4803c$78f5e330$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Be patriotic - Buy vouchers from 100% American company
> Amazon.com NOT FROM INDIANS who run GetCertified4Less.com
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq
>
> - Helper.

Be patriotic and VOTE for
candidates who are against outsourcing
or at least limiting it some way.

We should not fault the Indian people (or anyone else for
that matter) for taking advantage of something our own
(American?) government is allowing.

Stop the hate.

"Pull the weed at the roots to get rid of it."

TechGeekPro

On Aug 12, 2004 "Netwerkz" blathered:

> Stop the hate.

Can't we all just get along?

--
Tech "Peace, Love, and Granola Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Mike T.

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Aug 12, 2004 "Netwerkz" blathered:
>
> > Stop the hate.

> Can't we all just get along?

I think it's time for us all to sing "Kumbaya".

catwalker63

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> prattled ceaslessly in news:utMFS$QgEHA.3428
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> On Aug 12, 2004 "Netwerkz" blathered:
>>
>> > Stop the hate.

>> Can't we all just get along?
>>

> I think it's time for us all to sing "Kumbaya".

Please nooooooooooo!!! Anything but that!!! I'll be good, I promise!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

./DMc

Show your patriotism ! ?????

Do you own an american car , TV , dvd , computer ?

why blame the indians for being able to produce a service
cheaper than the US? Aren't you the ones pushing
FreeTrade on yr neighbours?

get yr head outa your ass, stop watching cnn and find out
what is happening out in the 'real' world

>@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>

>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> schrieb im

Newsbeitrag
>>> On Aug 12, 2004 "Netwerkz" blathered:

>>> Can't we all just get along?
>>>

>> I think it's time for us all to sing "Kumbaya".
>>

>Please nooooooooooo!!! Anything but that!!! I'll be

good, I promise!

>--
>Catwalker
>aka Pu$$y Feet
>BS, MCP
>
>"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."
>.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, ./DMc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Show your patriotism ! ?????
>
> Do you own an american car , TV , dvd , computer ?
>
> why blame the indians for being able to produce a service
> cheaper than the US? Aren't you the ones pushing
> FreeTrade on yr neighbours?
>
> get yr head outa your ass, stop watching cnn and find out
> what is happening out in the 'real' world

[1] Who the fsck are you replying to?
[2] Buick, JVC, 2 Homebuilt(sorta, parts from all over) and a Dull
Uninspired. What's your point?
[3]I blame the Indians for being stupid enough to let western companies
rape them when they could be demanding and getting competitive rates for
their services. Have you seen what outfits like Tata charge for their
services? They sure as hell aren't paying their people based on the same
scale! And I blame my fscking government for encouraging the process and
the western corporate short-term nearsighted greed for making it
rewarding. Again; what's your point?
[4] The "real world" according to who? Al Jazeera? India Times? Yeah,
they are certainly unbiased.

Oh, and;

[5]TestKings are braindumps you freaking luser. Who needs to pull his
head outa his ass?

JaR
Riled Thug

Patriotism Robert Baer C++ 35 11-12-2007 03:29 PM
Show your patriotism Helper MCSD 1 08-12-2004 06:40 PM
Command "show run" does not show all interfaces Peter Jonas Cisco 3 01-05-2004 12:13 AM
Ruby Patriotism: Python+XML v. Ruby+YAML why the lucky stiff Ruby 3 10-10-2003 10:25 AM

Advertisments