Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Training Companies in Melbourne Australia

Training Companies in Melbourne Australia

Cameron Seiver

I was wondering where i could find a list of Offical Certified Traininers here in melbourne australia.

I am think about doing either my MSCA or MSCE and currently researching my options.

Rick

If you are serious about getting your MCSA/MCSE and already have computer
experience do not waste your time with classes. For what it will cost for
the classes you can set up a very nice lab at home. Simply order the books
from Bookpool.com or local book reseller in Au. If you really want to have
classroom training I would look at NetG's course material first. It is CD
based training and is just as good as the classes. I attended the 2000
classes and then watched the NetG training CD and was amazed at the quality
of their product.

Here are some links

http://www.netg.com/catalog/certific...osoft/MCSE.asp
http://www.netg.com/catalog/certific...t/MCSE2003.asp

This are 2000/2003 MCSE which includes all but one of the MCSA test. I went
the MCSE 2000 track and then went back and took 70-218 to get my MCSA. If I
was you I would seriously consider this route also.

Rick

PS Look at Virtual PC and VMWARE they can save you some money if you are
concerned about hardware cost

I recommend getting one sybex and one Microsoft book and
study your self.

Make sure you run all the labs.

asp
>http://www.netg.com/catalog/certific...icrosoft/MCSE2

003.asp

>This are 2000/2003 MCSE which includes all but one of

the MCSA test. I went
>the MCSE 2000 track and then went back and took 70-218

to get my MCSA. If I
>was you I would seriously consider this route also.
>
>Rick
>
>PS Look at Virtual PC and VMWARE they can save you some

money if you are
>concerned about hardware cost
>

>.

nerd32768

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:002c01c47a47$beabbfd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I recommend getting one sybex and one Microsoft book and
> study your self.
>
> Make sure you run all the labs.

go to www.bookpool.com

sybex books are half price, Microsoft are 30% off

Nerd32768
A+, Network+, MCP