Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Passing parameters to client side ActiveX control

Passing parameters to client side ActiveX control

Allan Cammish

Dear all

I am developing a web application in ASP.NET & VB.NET and I need to
pass parameters from the server side code to an ActiveX control which
is loaded and run on the client's browser.

Before anyone asks me, I have to use an ActiveX control, and it has to
run on the client side!

Regards

Allan Cammish.

Rajesh.V

You can use the param tag
<clsid:
<param name="MyName" value="MyValue>
/>

also u have to declare public property MyName in your active x.

Then just response.write the html code as above or do

<param name="MyName" value="<%= MyValue()%">

in the code behind

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...