Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Passed 70-215

Passed 70-215

Randy Watts

Passed 70-215 this AM at New Horizons Computer Learning Center. Used
MS Press Books, Exam Simulators, 70-215 and NT 4.)Server class notes,
and Transcenders. Had a 760. Passing score was 700 out of 1000.
Several scenario-type questions. Knew test result immediately. Very
tricky questions. More than the usual command line stuff from many
areas. Questions on SNMP, IIS, storage, group policies, security
groups, etc. Took me almost 2.5 hours. Brain was fried after taking
the exam. 50 questions, non-adaptive. Had some Interactive questions
where you dragged and dropped. Know your port numbers. Know your
stuff.

lalalala

Hoocares, go pass a real test.

Chris M Tout

Congratulations,

I shall be doing some MS exams in the near future. I have 2 A+ exams coming
up on the 27th first though.
Should be simple enough.

--
Chris M Tout
MSBeta ID: 413661

"Randy Watts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Passed 70-215 this AM at New Horizons Computer Learning Center. Used
> MS Press Books, Exam Simulators, 70-215 and NT 4.)Server class notes,
> and Transcenders. Had a 760. Passing score was 700 out of 1000.
> Several scenario-type questions. Knew test result immediately. Very
> tricky questions. More than the usual command line stuff from many
> areas. Questions on SNMP, IIS, storage, group policies, security
> groups, etc. Took me almost 2.5 hours. Brain was fried after taking
> the exam. 50 questions, non-adaptive. Had some Interactive questions
> where you dragged and dropped. Know your port numbers. Know your
> stuff.

TechGeekPro

On Jul 18, 2004 "lalalala" blathered:

> Hoocares, go pass a real test.

Are you trying to implying that the 70-215 is a synthetic exam?

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+