Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Passing info for 270 exam.

Passing info for 270 exam.

Shaun

I was just wondering what is the total points for the XP
Pro MCP exam, and passing grade / points needed. Also, is
it 50 questions in 90 minutes or 75 minutes?

Thanks.

Steve

60 questions. 150 minutes. Passing score of 700
Don't worry about the time. Most people do it in less than
an hour

Bobby

Hi Shaun,

When I had my 70-270 a few months back it was 50 questions but it seems that MSFT is increasing the number of questions in the MCP exams. All my recent MCP exams are more than 50 questions. However the passing score is still 700. In terms of time, I somehow notice that if I had much more questions in the exams, the exam questions tend to be shorter. So far, I do not have problems with the length of time.

Hope this help.

Bobby

"Shaun" wrote:

> I was just wondering what is the total points for the XP
> Pro MCP exam, and passing grade / points needed. Also, is
> it 50 questions in 90 minutes or 75 minutes?
>
> Thanks.

Shaun

Great. Do you know what the score is out of (for 100%)..
is it 1000 (then 700 would be 70% about). Also what is the
main area the exam focus's on, as right now I think my
weakness is with auditing performance issues (cpu, ram,
threads, processes, etc).

thanks.

catwalker63

The exams will focus on all areas defined in the exam objectives. There
will questions from all of the objectives so it is a good idea to work on
the areas you know you are weak before taking the exam.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

news:2b77d01c467c8$ce1d18b0$(E-Mail Removed)...

ivan@ipsec.com.au

questions and u have just over an hour to complete

hope this helps

regards
ivan

70-270 or 72-270 Exam Richard S MCSA 3 12-22-2005 02:16 PM
Passed 70-272 today!!!! Need info on 70-270 ryan MCDST 3 01-12-2005 11:49 PM
How to gain MCSE after passing 70-270 =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBIYXRoYXdheQ==?= MCSE 3 01-12-2004 05:09 PM
info needed about 70-270 mmani MCSE 1 08-13-2003 02:18 PM
Info on 70-270 ifejika MCSE 2 07-14-2003 01:13 PM

Advertisments