Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Failed 70-291 with 687

Failed 70-291 with 687

JasonPope2003

Heh..
This test has bit me now 3 times... 695,685,and a 675..
talk about fustrating... every time I thought I had
passed it only to miss by so small a margin..
this is my last test to MCSA 2003 and Im very fustrated
with it...

DNS ZONE properties SOA tab. Those intervals. Make them
clear if you are going to take the Exam.
>IP and RRAS were 100%
>.

Yeah, I failed it with a 693. How do they even grade
these tests?

TechGeekPro

On Jul 17, 2004 "" blathered:

> How do they even grade these tests?

A little old lady grades them. She puts big red X's next to the wrong answers
and smiley faces by the correct one's. If you do exceptionally well, you get
a "Great Job" sticker.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

mofrags

You're posts are slightly less than constructive, yet seemingly heavily
self indulgent. Congratulations, you're 1 for 2.

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On Jul 17, 2004 "" blathered:
>

>> How do they even grade these tests?

> A little old lady grades them. She puts big red X's next to the wrong answers
> and smiley faces by the correct one's. If you do exceptionally well, you get
> a "Great Job" sticker.

TechGeekPro

On Oct 2, 2004 at 7:39am "mofrags" blathered:

> You're posts are slightly less than constructive, yet seemingly heavily
> self indulgent. Congratulations, you're 1 for 2.

Uh... thanks?

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!