Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Startup and Recovery GPO

Re: Startup and Recovery GPO

Michael Patten

I know that these settings can be changed in the registry, not sure if you
can be in GPO.

Reg Key in XP is;
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\CrashControl

--
Regards,
Michael Patten

DipIT, MCSE, CLS

Accenture Internal Technology Services
________________________________
PH: +61 2 9005 5368
E-Mail : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(Please remove "NOSPAM.")

Remember - There are 2 types of users;
Those that have lost data, and those who are about to.
"Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Everyone !
>
> Is there any GPO to configure those 2 settings (and all other settings on
> this page if possible) ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Hugo

Mark Renoden [MSFT]

Hi

I don't believe there's a GPO setting but you could create a custom ADM to
push this on a wide scale from AD.

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]