Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How to Get MCSA Certificate

How to Get MCSA Certificate

ELsmart

Hi,

I have passed 070-210, 070-215, 070-216, 070-218. How I
can obtain my 'real' MCSA certificate from Microsoft
cause so far I only got the printed 'pass' exam score
report after each test. With many many thx if you can
tell me by sending the msg to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

TechGeekPro

I wish I had a nickel for every time this question was asked. Funny, I don't
have my MCSE or even my MCSA yet I still know the answer. Go to:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/, if you can't find it there, you should
ask yourself how the h3ll you ever became an MCSA in the first place.

"ELsmart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1f8d201c45808$57f42fe0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have passed 070-210, 070-215, 070-216, 070-218. How I
> can obtain my 'real' MCSA certificate from Microsoft
> cause so far I only got the printed 'pass' exam score
> report after each test. With many many thx if you can
> tell me by sending the msg to (E-Mail Removed)

Bobby

Hi ELsmart,

Congrats on achieving MCSA. To get your 'real' cert, go to the secure MCP site and activate your MCSA Welcome Kit. If you are not sure about the secure MCP site, follow this link - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

Hope this help.

Bobby

"ELsmart" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have passed 070-210, 070-215, 070-216, 070-218. How I
> can obtain my 'real' MCSA certificate from Microsoft
> cause so far I only got the printed 'pass' exam score
> report after each test. With many many thx if you can
> tell me by sending the msg to (E-Mail Removed)

FrisbeeŽ

ELsmart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have passed 070-210, 070-215, 070-216, 070-218. How I
> can obtain my 'real' MCSA certificate from Microsoft
> cause so far I only got the printed 'pass' exam score
> report after each test. With many many thx if you can
> tell me by sending the msg to (E-Mail Removed)

ELswen will be sending e-mails your way very soon!

--
Fris "ELdumb" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Rohit Dhand

Dear,
U will be receiving ur welcome kit after 4-6 weeks. U log
on to microsoft.com/mcp site and make a request for ur
certificate by validating the latest postal address.

Rohit

ivan

website