Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 070-215 W2K server - result slip's histogram meaning

070-215 W2K server - result slip's histogram meaning

Victory

I got my 070-215 exam result slip today, but no title
printed on each of the seven section.

Can you tell me these title from top to down? Thanks.

Helper

Hi Victory,

That's a strange score report I must say! Anyway, I'm
quite sure these are your seven sections from top down:

1. Installing Windows 2000 Server
2. Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Access to
Resources
3. Configuring and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and
Drivers
4. Managing, Monitoring, and Optimizing System
Performance, Reliability, and Availability 5. Managing,
Configuring, and Troubleshooting Storage Use
6. Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows 2000 Network
Connections
7. Implementing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Security

Now you might be wondering where the heck I got this.
The individual sections on your exam score report are
usually identical to the sections in the exam
objectives. Here's how to get that info:

1. Go to www.microsoft.com/learning
2. In the left pane, hover over "Microsoft
Certifications".
3. Click "Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)".
4. Click "MCSE on Windows 2000".
5. Scroll down to the "Exam 70-215" hyperlink and click
on it.
6. Scroll down to "Skills measured by exam 70-215". Here
you'll find the skills broken down into seven sections.
I'm 99.9% sure these are the sections you're looking for.

Congratulations by the way!

Regards,
Helper

Thank you helper.