Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > petition: do not respond to anonymous postings

petition: do not respond to anonymous postings

JaR

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:32:45 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> JaR
>> Appalled Thug
>>

> shouldn't you be on vacation

Righty ho. Bye.

JaR
Gone Thug

I do not provide my email address because I don't want the
spammmers to get their hands on it. If I require an answer
directly I will provide my email.
fred

service.
>It's always the same questions, the same 'kerpalism'

mentality..
>Stop feeding the trolls....
>
>--
>No sig!
>

>.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> I do not provide my email address because I don't want the
> spammmers to get their hands on it. If I require an answer
> directly I will provide my email.
> fred

Concept not thoroughly grasped. But thanks, anyway. Just made me realize I
don't have my killfile set for this NG.

*Plonk*

Situation rectified

T-Bone

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I do not provide my email address because I don't want the
> spammmers to get their hands on it.

Huh? Oh, sorry, I thought you didn't want people to respond to anonymous
postings.

A lot of people are already blocking postings from the MS website. The
better choice is use a real newsreader and just munge your address.