Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > cert

Reply
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
what do i have to do to become microsoft certified please,

thanks
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Doom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
First of all you better learn how to do your own research. Second of all go
to google and type in your exact question and follow links to find answers.
Third don't be so damn lazy.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1c57b01c452d3$2c563200$(E-Mail Removed)...
> what do i have to do to become microsoft certified please,
>
> thanks



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
google whats that, hay i give about your stuff just want
microsoft cert. please help me and not lazy, it took time
to find this group anyway. oh and am i ment to join or
somthing
>-----Original Message-----
>First of all you better learn how to do your own

research. Second of all go
>to google and type in your exact question and follow

links to find answers.
>Third don't be so damn lazy.
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:1c57b01c452d3$2c563200$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> what do i have to do to become microsoft certified

please,
>>
>> thanks

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Doom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
I'm not sure if English is not your first language or if you're just a
troll. Either way I'm not wasting anymore of my time on you after this post.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1cdb301c452e5$5a1f36c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> google whats that, hay i give about your stuff just want
> microsoft cert. please help me and not lazy, it took time
> to find this group anyway. oh and am i ment to join or
> somthing
> >-----Original Message-----
> >First of all you better learn how to do your own

> research. Second of all go
> >to google and type in your exact question and follow

> links to find answers.
> >Third don't be so damn lazy.
> ><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:1c57b01c452d3$2c563200$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> what do i have to do to become microsoft certified

> please,
> >>
> >> thanks

> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1c57b01c452d3$2c563200
$(E-Mail Removed):

> what do i have to do to become microsoft certified please,
>
> thanks


www.microsoft.com/learning

--
Neil MCNGP #30
"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"
 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-16-2004
u try to trick me i call bill now
>-----Original Message-----
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

news:1c57b01c452d3$2c563200
>$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> what do i have to do to become microsoft certified

please,
>>
>> thanks

>
>www.microsoft.com/learning
>
>--
>Neil MCNGP #30
>"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCAD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM



Advertisments