Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Study Group in Secunderabad

Study Group in Secunderabad

Revived Soul

Hi,

Anyone willing to form a study group in Secunderabad India (GunRock to be specific) ?
I am willing to pool in a couple of desktops. I might also find a small room and a 56k dedicated Internet connection.

I need is 3-4 people intrested and willing to
a.. Complete MCSA and MCSE 2003 track in 4-5 months
b.. Split the rent for servers, network, Internet, electricity, room & furniture
c.. Contribute towards 2003 study material (will have to atleast get some quality material)
d.. Work and learn quietly (No noisy people please. I am planning to rent a room in a residential place and I dont want to be kicked out)
e.. Anyone who's got any servers or desktops to spare for the lab will be preffered most.
Please let me know if you live in the vicinity of Gunrock, Kharkhana, Tirumalgiri, Sikh Village, Bowenpally, Tad bund, AOC, Maredpally, Mahendra Hills, Paradise and around these places.

I promise you it will be fun. I have done this earlier. If I find a good group I am planning on other certifications too. I will let you know once I finish my MCSE 2003.

Reply back to this post or email me http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Cheers
Sunny

can we move this group to bray irland ill be in then and i
think ill be able to arange something a little better then
a 56k,you sure they still make them

Revived Soul

Sorry can't move the group... U ready to move to India ??? Exotic spicy food
awaits...

And yes .. they sure make them ... a small correction its a 64k full link
not a 56k. i am getting it for 20$ a month. no deposits no hasslees. I am
currently using the service and its fantastic.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1382701c44405$b95f43d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can we move this group to bray irland ill be in then and i
> think ill be able to arange something a little better then
> a 56k,you sure they still make them

ha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha, your a
freak, get back in your hole so i can fill it back in

R Giskard Reventlov

how i would have loved to study with u, unfortunately i
dont live in india now.
and i sure miss the spicy food.