Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-292 Tips

70-292 Tips

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94F692C33A355neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eXoFSbBREHA.2572
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
> > "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns94F68FF954D9Dneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> >> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> news(E-Mail Removed):

> >> I refuse to chicken out of this conversation, you turkey...

> > That's IT! I've had enough! I'm robin both of you of your right to

> post!
> >

> I find that a bit hard to swallow.

No you don't.

*runs*

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#P$HQkBREHA.4020
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns94F692C33A355neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eXoFSbBREHA.2572
>> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>>
>> > "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:Xns94F68FF954D9Dneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

>> > That's IT! I've had enough! I'm robin both of you of your right to

>> post!
>> >

>> I find that a bit hard to swallow.

> No you don't.
>
> *runs*

WHY I OUTTA...!!! (running a perfectly good run of puns with that
statement)

ya dodo, leaving the entire thread a lame duck. Goose the whole thing why
don't ya? Fine, I'll Tern to something else. There is no need to act like
chilled wren....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94F695E89314Aneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> WHY I OUTTA...!!! (running a perfectly good run of puns with that
> statement)
>
> ya dodo, leaving the entire thread a lame duck. Goose the whole thing why
> don't ya? Fine, I'll Tern to something else. There is no need to act like
> chilled wren....

mad props 2 neil 4 dat 1

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:43:59 -0700, Neil extemporised:

>>> post!
>>> >

>>> I find that a bit hard to swallow.

>> No you don't.
>>
>> *runs*
>>

> WHY I OUTTA...!!! (running a perfectly good run of puns with that
> statement)
>
> ya dodo, leaving the entire thread a lame duck. Goose the whole thing why
> don't ya? Fine, I'll Tern to something else. There is no need to act like
> chilled wren....

I refuse to be gulled into continuing this. I'm not gonna be a pigeon this
time.

JaR
OrniThug

Brat

Lord Love a Duck!!! cant you people be serious for once? lol

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
news:%23P$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns94F692C33A355neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> > "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eXoFSbBREHA.2572
> > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
> >
> > > "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:Xns94F68FF954D9Dneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

> > > That's IT! I've had enough! I'm robin both of you of your right to

> > post!
> > >

> > I find that a bit hard to swallow.

> No you don't.
>
> *runs*
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OMVpMuBREHA.4020
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> mad props 2 neil 4 dat 1

*Cranes neck in Ken's direction and bows*

"why thanks Ken. It was all just a Lark I assure you. Owl be sure to Thrush
up some more. while some may think I Cuckoo, I will be Swift to Hawk my
puns here..."

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94F69B3D7D146neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OMVpMuBREHA.4020
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
> > mad props 2 neil 4 dat 1

> *Cranes neck in Ken's direction and bows*
>
> "why thanks Ken. It was all just a Lark I assure you. Owl be sure to

Thrush
> up some more. while some may think I Cuckoo, I will be Swift to Hawk my
> puns here..."

*Vomits*

(like a momma bird regurgitating a worm into a little baby birdy's mouth)

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:43:59 -0700, Neil extemporised:

>>> No you don't.
>>>
>>> *runs*
>>>

>> WHY I OUTTA...!!! (running a perfectly good run of puns with that
>> statement)
>>
>> ya dodo, leaving the entire thread a lame duck. Goose the whole thing
>> why don't ya? Fine, I'll Tern to something else. There is no need to
>> act like chilled wren....

> I refuse to be gulled into continuing this. I'm not gonna be a pigeon
> this time.
>
> JaR
> OrniThug

I don't mean to Crow but I could do this all day, my little chickedee.
now give up you common loon...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e3DTe4BREHA.2132
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Lord Love a Duck!!! cant you people be serious for once? lol

no, we are all bird-brains...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#MeBC$BREHA.3476
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> *Vomits*

approprate response for all puns...it's how you know you've done them
right. (you pecker...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30