Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > lalala

lalala

am very bored

Neil

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:12b5b01c44310$5ec5b710
$(E-Mail Removed):

> am very bored

would you mind mowing my lawn then?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

very bored

yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in again
neil

FrisbeeŽ

very bored wrote:
> yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in again
> neil

This one, I think:

http://people.ucsc.edu/~njhintz/phot...the-grouch.jpg

--
Fris "It's a condo" beeŽ

Certaholics

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#lhQ5zyQEHA.3476
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> very bored wrote:
>> yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in again
>> neil

> This one, I think:
>
> http://people.ucsc.edu/~njhintz/phot...the-grouch.jpg

he's in my neighborhood (in my neigh-bor-hood...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

yeah baby yeah \(austin powers was on the other night\)

but thers no grass aground that bin, come on stop pulling
my leg ya want ya lawn mowed or not

>@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>
>> very bored wrote:
>>> yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in

again
>>> neil

>> This one, I think:
>>
>> http://people.ucsc.edu/~njhintz/photos/ucsc/oscar-the-

grouch.jpg

>he's in my neighborhood (in my neigh-bor-hood...)
>
>--
>Neil MCNGP #30
>.

Neil

"yeah baby yeah \(austin powers was on the other night\)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:12b0b01c44331
$d8fa0920$(E-Mail Removed):

> but thers no grass aground that bin, come on stop pulling
> my leg ya want ya lawn mowed or not

that's not my place! I told you he was a neighbor! Look for the garbage
can with grass...Now snap to it...

(or you could just go study for a freakin exam...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30