Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Test Prices

Test Prices

William Rhodes

Hi All,
I recentely moved to Europe. Can someone tell me when I
register for a test (via VUE) in the U.S. I had to pay
$80.00 and when I register for a test (once again via VUE)
in Europe I have to pay ? 140.00. (about $160.00)
Thanks,

William

Harryph

what are you asking exactly????????????

and yes if you hadn't already realised Microsoft have this
habit of charging Europe more for there products in
general, but very observant of you yes it is 140 euro
best of luck

JaR

Harryph opined, On 5/18/04 8:11 AM:
> what are you asking exactly????????????
>
> and yes if you hadn't already realised Microsoft have this
> habit of charging Europe more for there products in
> general, but very observant of you yes it is 140 euro
> best of luck

Move to India, they are only about $30.00 US there.

What's your point?

JaR
Thug # .02

ME

heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs to
China. You better plan ahead.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Harryph opined, On 5/18/04 8:11 AM:
> > what are you asking exactly????????????
> >
> > and yes if you hadn't already realised Microsoft have this
> > habit of charging Europe more for there products in
> > general, but very observant of you yes it is 140 euro
> > best of luck
> >

> Move to India, they are only about $30.00 US there.
>
> What's your point?
>
> JaR
> Thug # .02

Neil

"ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs to
> China. You better plan ahead.

I wonder where China will outsorce to?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg

It will eventually get back to US.

news:Xns94ED921E8F0A3neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

#
> "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs to
> > China. You better plan ahead.
> >

> I wonder where China will outsorce to?
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

McGinty MCSA

Hopefully, the Americas!

Neil

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uyo8AuRPEHA.1516
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> It will eventually get back to US.

sure once North Americans (I'll include my beloved Canada in the mix here)
are back to working for a penny a day the high tech jobs will come flooding
back in. I hope there is an intellectual community to support the job
requirements but hey for a penny a day what do you want...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Tue, 18 May 2004 18:03:21 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uyo8AuRPEHA.1516
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>

>> It will eventually get back to US.

> sure once North Americans (I'll include my beloved Canada in the mix
> here) are back to working for a penny a day the high tech jobs will come
> flooding back in. I hope there is an intellectual community to support
> the job requirements but hey for a penny a day what do you want...

And why would there not be an intellectual community, pray? High school
seniors are even now plotting to spend their parents savings and put
themselves into crushing debt to gain admission to an education in the
sciences and technology. Secure in the knowledge that, in the end, the
money and time spent, and the mountain of debt will allow them to procure
employment in one of the exploding businesses of the western world.
Wal-Mart, Burger King, McDonalds are waiting for all those finely honed
minds.

JaR
Cynical Thug

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Wal-Mart, Burger King, McDonalds are waiting for all those finely honed
> minds.

ding fries are done.(my daughter hates me for introducing her to this
phrase).

Unfortunately, it appears that this is the way it's going. we lament the
fact that MCSE's are working on hell-desks and even then thier jobs get
farmed overseas but their are Ph.D. driving cabs and flipping burgers now
and my kids are a few years out of college. I hope there is something for
them whne they get out. but then the computer industry was just beggining
to appear when I came out of college. perhaps thier industry hasn't been
invented yet...

--
Neil MCNGP #30