Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Test Prices

Test Prices

think they will be prostitutes. yeah im i right yeah am i

those finely honed
>> minds.
>>

>ding fries are done.(my daughter hates me for introducing

her to this
>phrase).
>
>Unfortunately, it appears that this is the way it's

going. we lament the
>fact that MCSE's are working on hell-desks and even then

thier jobs get
>farmed overseas but their are Ph.D. driving cabs and

flipping burgers now
>and my kids are a few years out of college. I hope there

is something for
>them whne they get out. but then the computer industry

was just beggining
>to appear when I came out of college. perhaps thier

industry hasn't been
>invented yet...
>
>--
>Neil MCNGP #30
>.

Mike T.

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns94ED921E8F0A3neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs to
> > China. You better plan ahead.
> >

> I wonder where China will outsource to?

I've said all along that the next spot will be Vietnam. It's one of the few
places on earth where you can find cheaper labor than China. Do you think
the US restarted diplomatic relations with Vietnam out of the kindness of
its heart? It's just a matter of getting an infrastructure up and running.

Neil

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in
news:eE5#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:Xns94ED921E8F0A3neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>> > heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs
>> > to China. You better plan ahead.
>> >

>> I wonder where China will outsource to?
>>

> I've said all along that the next spot will be Vietnam. It's one of
> the few places on earth where you can find cheaper labor than China.
> Do you think the US restarted diplomatic relations with Vietnam out of
> the kindness of its heart? It's just a matter of getting an
> infrastructure up and running.

watch, India or China or maybe even Vietnam will outsource to Cuba. Wont
that that tick ouff the good ol USA

--
Neil MCNGP #30