Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > certification expiration?

certification expiration?

the certification wont be expired but u just have to
upgrade it if u wanna be up to date. let say 10 years
from now maybe not many ppl would have talked about
windows 2000 anymore ... doesnt mean that the
certification is expire but u have to upgrade ....

this will expire and I must upgrade to an MCSA in Windows
2003. Does anyone know when the MCSA-2000 will expire?