Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > welcome kits

welcome kits

abdul

I'm already got my welcome kits...now.. hope i'll get it
soon..

Brat

huh? you got your kit but you hope you get your kit? oh yeah that makes
sense!! (note sarcasm)

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
"abdul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c2ab01c43854$97676300$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm already got my welcome kits...now.. hope i'll get it
> soon..

Brian

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> huh? you got your kit but you hope you get your kit? oh yeah that makes
> sense!! (note sarcasm)

Split personality, perhaps?

sorry