Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Network recognized but cannot connect

Network recognized but cannot connect

=?Utf-8?B?cjJ3?=

I have a dell latitude d600 with an internal wirless card. It will recognize
that there is a network available, but when using the windows wirless
connection tool to connect it will try to connect for about a minute and then
will not connect. There is no error message or anything else visibly wrong.
I have another laptop that connects to this network without any problem. Any
help will be apreciated.

Jack

Hi
May be this can Help.
Wireless - Security: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...