Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Welcome Kit

Welcome Kit

ed

I received my Welcome Kit when I passed my first exam 70-210
Next I passed my second 70-215 and I received a message from Microsoft to order Welcome Kit
Should I make this order
Do they give a Welcome Kit after each passed exam
ed

Chantal Mons

How long did it take before you got your welcome kit after you passed your first exam

greetz Chantal..

ed

I received my welcome kit a month after I passed the first exam.

Chantal Mons

Thanks.

I'm already waiting for 5/6 weeks now.. hope i'll get it soon.

greets...

abdul

Chantal Mons

passed my first exam 30 march and the second 27 april.. didn't received it either..