Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Reduce exam fees

Reduce exam fees

Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\)

Hello

I have seen many posts from people who think they are paying too much for
their exams, if they live outside ths US. The problem is that for us,
indeed, the exam cost is higher. We pay (much) more than US$125.00, which is
the normal price.

The solution I personally use is that I buy a test voucher at US$125. The
voucher is valid for any Microsoft MCP test, and there are also vouchers for
others exams (CompTIA, MOS, Novell, ...).

And after I use the voucher to pay for the exam. A voucher = an exam.

I therefore pay the REAL price of an exam. Not more, not less.

Are you iterested ? The company I use to buy my voucher is GetCertify4Less,
you can reach their website by using http://tinyurl.com/3ad3g (they have a
referral programme, please support it... you will not pay more and that will
be a way to thank me for the tip. I tell you honestly what it is... respect
it please).

This is totaly legal and approved as you pay the exact price for the exam -
US$125.00. This is not a way to cheat Microsoft of anything, these are real
test vouchers.

I have done my MCDST like this, it worked perfectly. There is no problem.

Check it ou : http://tinyurl.com/3ad3g

Best Regards,

Rémy

get piece of advertising pitty its just one big scam,
suprised microsoft hasent done anything about it as yet

It's not scam at all, it works !

I paid all my tests US$125, which is the real price, instead of CHF215.00
(about US$165-170). Honestly, I save a lot of money !! About US$40 for each
exam, that means one "free" exam every three tests !

Not scam at all... I got the same certificate as all MCSAs and MCDSTs....
and Microsoft has never made any trouble to me. If it was illegal I would
stop immediately, but as the cost is US$125, I don't see where the problem
is - this is exactly the price shown on Microsoft's website.

That's not scam at all... it's stupid to say so.

Rémy

<(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:9db501c43446$9f995e00$(E-Mail Removed)...
get piece of advertising pitty its just one big scam,
suprised microsoft hasent done anything about it as yet

Sartan Dragonbane

It's not a scam.
I buy my vouchers from that website too.
[this isn't a reply of the author]

The reason that they are cheaper is that Getcertified4less is a corporate
compTIA member.
They usually bundle exam study guides [[NOTE: NOT BRAINDUMPS!!]] with
vouchers.
They also get volume voucher discount prices from Microsoft through VUE and
Prometric.

For instance:
CompTIA Security + Exam Pricing for Canada

Prices listed are in US Dollars
Quantity Corporate Non Member Pricing
1-50 $175 $225
51-250 $150 $225
251+ $125 $225

For some people, buying into a corporate membership from CompTIA is too
expensive, so this website does it for them, and that directly relates to
more money for them, and less for you!

once again::
Not a scam.