Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Hiring Protocols

Re: Hiring Protocols

Hired Goon

"." <n@.com> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are you expected to show your scores, or is proof of certification enough?
>
> Thanks

LOL, I guess you just squeaked by.

JaR

On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:43:15 -0400, Hired Goon declaimed:

> "." <n@.com> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Are you expected to show your scores, or is proof of certification
>> enough?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> LOL, I guess you just squeaked by.

Wait until he finds out that you can't get a job on a help desk with less
than a 950 average.

JaR
Median Thug

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Wait until he finds out that you can't get a job on a _hell_ desk with

less
> than a 950 average.

IFYPFY

will he be in the cubicle next to you?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Thu, 06 May 2004 11:38:34 -0700, Neil declaimed:

> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Wait until he finds out that you can't get a job on a _hell_ desk with

> less
>> than a 950 average.

> IFYPFY
>
> will he be in the cubicle next to you?

I didn't qualify

JaR
Thug #825

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsan.2004.05.06.19.05.39.30585
@softhome.net:

> I didn't qualify
>
> JaR
> Thug #666

IFYPFY again...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:20:34 -0700, Neil declaimed:

> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> newsan.2004.05.06.19.05.39.30585 @softhome.net:
>
>> I didn't qualify
>>
>> JaR
>> Thug #666

> IFYPFY again...

Somehow, I think that was a compliment!

Or then again...

JaR
Satanic Thug

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> JaR
> Satanic Thug

splains the butchered ckicken (it was a chicken right? we haven't seen
eddie for a while....it was a CHICKEN RIGHT!)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:41:52 -0700, Neil declaimed:

> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> JaR
>> Satanic Thug
>>

> splains the butchered ckicken (it was a chicken right? we haven't seen
> eddie for a while....it was a CHICKEN RIGHT!)

Ummm, yeah, right, it was a chicken, sure.

A *BIG* chicken.

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Ummm, yeah, right, it was a chicken, sure.
>
> A *BIG* chicken.

now I understand the mess....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

> You'll have to wait to find out, I haven't taken a test yet. (Although
> I would have assumed that of you if you had asked.)

In that case, welcome to the insanity called MS certification. if someone
asks for the score it's up to you to show but I would offer the
transcript instead.

> I ask because I see people posting that they passed with this or that
> score, and I was wondering if that was to be included with the
> certification when trying to get a job.

no that's called bragging.....

> Actually I thought if I included my score *IF* it was really high,
> that it might be perceived as showing off. It'd be nice to know what
> is common practice.

no really, it's bragging...

> I already know that jobs aren't easy to get. I don't know what the
> Hell I Fixed Your Post For You
> is, but I'll live.

I Fixed Your Post For You (check them they've been modified). I'm
suprised you didn't notice....

> Maybe someone could sneak in a sincere if not accurate answer mixed in
> with the jokes.

NEVER! that's just crazy talk! especially for a guy who wont even give a
name....

> Maybe I ask to much from the internet.

set your sights low and you will rarely be disappointed

> Hey, you forgot to tell me to ask Google before I ask here!

STFW! go google! (I can't believe I missed that)

HTH, HAND!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30