Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > A+ newsgroup?

A+ newsgroup?

Mr. Hill

Looking for A+ newsgroups. Does Microsoft have one,
because I really like this site?

Consultant

a+ is not a microsoft cert

"Mr. Hill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:79ad01c43138$a6ee9640$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looking for A+ newsgroups. Does Microsoft have one,
> because I really like this site?

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> a+ is not a microsoft cert

i have dumps for MS A+ examne i would like to be selling to you if you like
to sit MS A+

rgs,

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

On Mon, 03 May 2004 11:01:26 -0700, Mr. Hill declaimed:

> Looking for A+ newsgroups. Does Microsoft have one, because I really like
> this site?

Have you considered using a newsreader instead of a web interface?

Don't bother asking what that is.

JaR
Mr. Thug

Sartan Dragonbane

sign me up

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > a+ is not a microsoft cert

> i have dumps for MS A+ examne i would like to be selling to you if you

like
> to sit MS A+
>
> rgs,
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Ken Briscoe

pls msg me @ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Sartan Dragonbane

i msg'd you and mailed check
plz send answars now

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> i msg'd you and mailed check
> plz send answars now

check rcvd. ansers below.

1. A
2. S
3. S
4. F
5. U
6. C
7. K
8. E
9. R

thx

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Sartan Dragonbane

i passed
thx u ken

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Sartan Dragonbane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > i msg'd you and mailed check
> > plz send answars now

> check rcvd. ansers below.
>
> 1. A
> 2. S
> 3. S
> 4. F
> 5. U
> 6. C
> 7. K
> 8. E
> 9. R
>
> thx
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Sartan Dragonbane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsvxlc.15170$m03.593@clgrps13:

> i passed
> thx u ken

silly, I new those answers by studying the mpcemcse ng. glad I saved my
money...

--
Neil MCNGP #30