Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > exam question

exam question

sultan

Hi I went for my 290 question one of the interesting
question I found was the following not exactly work to
work but you will get the idea....any answers in
practical life thanks:

Hi my boss wants be to create a counter in performance or
you can say system monitor to create a counter thal tell
him when his hard drive has 80% of space left because he
ends up having less space install files and has to
delete files at the end..............I hope thsi makes
sence please let me know if you need more info by the way
he uses xp...........thank you.

the is a disgram which we have to configure ......any
help please?