Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Suggestions for Study Guides for MCSA 2003

Suggestions for Study Guides for MCSA 2003

geomax

I'm going for the MCSA 2003 cert soon, and am looking to pickup some study
guides.

Which ones are considered the best for this cert?

Thanks!

Neil

"geomax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm going for the MCSA 2003 cert soon, and am looking to pickup some
> study guides.
>
> Which ones are considered the best for this cert?
>
> Thanks!

I like sybex (other than MS press and MOC)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

NetMan

Are you upgrading or starting from scratch
----- Neil wrote: ----

"geomax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote i
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm going for the MCSA 2003 cert soon, and am looking to pickup som
> study guides
>> Which ones are considered the best for this cert
>> Thanks

I like sybex (other than MS press and MOC

--
Neil MCNGP #3
"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?

Neil

=?Utf-8?B?TmV0TWFu?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Are you upgrading or starting from scratch?

???

I like the Sybex books regardless. I did the upgrade path, but when I did
there were no books (or any other materials short of the product itself)
for prep. I was basing my comment on my personal history with this series.
I have found them to be well written books for over 7 years...

--
Neil MCNGP #30