Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > reposting 70-290 not sure about mspress

reposting 70-290 not sure about mspress

harryph

. Reply (E-mail) Forward (E-mail)

From: "harryph" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Sent: 4/29/2004 1:18:37 AM

Hi all, have got exam 70-290 on Monday and don't think I'm
totally ready well have study a lot but and have lab setup
at home (1 server 03 running p2 1gig and p4 512mb running
xp and vpc server 03) all are running fine and are setup
as per mspress says to but I find mspress only skims the
top of a lot of the subjects and there are a lot of
mistakes and no explanations. well to get to the point I
know the material in the book but I have the filing the
msprss only cover about 50% of the actual server in turn
the exam will have a lot of questions I will have not even
heard about. is there a site with a general list of what
the exam might bring up thanks
..

Neil

"harryph" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:667201c42e9f
$37e85fb0$(E-Mail Removed):

> is there a site with a general list of what
> the exam might bring up thanks

howse about

Neil MCNGP #30

harryph

yeah very funny neil, howse bout www.ukissmyass.com im
looking for what you people think not microsoft if you
dident get that from my post i apoligise

>$37e85fb0$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> is there a site with a general list of what
>> the exam might bring up thanks
>>

>howse about
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp
>
>--
>Neil MCNGP #30
>.

Neil

"harryph" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:68c901c42ec6$21c61b10$(E-Mail Removed):

> yeah very funny neil, howse bout www.ukissmyass.com im
> looking for what you people think not microsoft if you
> dident get that from my post i apoligise

www.itscallsarcasmyamoron.com/butiforgiveu

but if you'd like, you can cough up the $10 for the pdf at
http://www.cramsession.com/certifica...-2003-network-
environment.asp

or the required tiny

http://tinyurl.com/2mqgj