Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Passes 020-715 Exam

Passes 020-715 Exam

Angelique Russell

Passed the 020-715 Exam. Used Transcender and Sybex for
study guides. One more Exam to go to become MCSA
certified!!

Ken Briscoe

"Angelique Russell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5b2701c42d59$7d2061f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed the 020-715 Exam. Used Transcender and Sybex for
> study guides. One more Exam to go to become MCSA
> certified!!

I heard the 715 was a toughie. Were there any death threats involved? Or
racial slurs? How did it feel when you passed the 715? Was it cool when
random people started coming up to you on your way home and congratulating
you?

--

KB - MCNGP "Hank Aaron thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I heard the 715 was a toughie. Were there any death threats involved?
> Or racial slurs? How did it feel when you passed the 715? Was it cool
> when random people started coming up to you on your way home and
> congratulating you?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "Hank Aaron thug" #26

Bonds is gonna be ticked that someone got there first....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94D9A427EE89Fneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Bonds is gonna be ticked that someone got there first....

While I'm not very close to Barry Bonds, and I don't often get the chance to
pick his brain, he's given me the impression that he knows about Hank Aaron
already. Might be wrong, though.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns94D9A427EE89Fneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> Bonds is gonna be ticked that someone got there first....

> While I'm not very close to Barry Bonds, and I don't often get the
> chance to pick his brain, he's given me the impression that he knows
> about Hank Aaron already. Might be wrong, though.

what about Ruth, do you think he knows about Ruth? It's ok to be wrong,
just so you're not wongh...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Mikey

020-715.....hmmm haven't taken that one yet, did however crush the 70-215 exam